As most of you will know from my blog header, tweets, Facebook updates, blog posts, sidebar adverts…..I was sponsored by tummy tub to attend CyberMummy 11. I was particularly pleased about this because it’s a brand I really believe in. We had a tummy tub for Sausage and used it from birth and it’s probably the only ‘gadgety’ type thing that we had. I’d recommend it wholeheartedly. The benefits are SO numerous;
- The shape of the tummy tub emulates the feeling of being inside the mother’s womb, and can soothe babies.
- It’s been proven to help with colic.
- Because of its clever shape, it only uses a tiny amount of water, which means you save money on water bills and heating water.
- Because it only uses a small amount of water, it’s easy to carry around when the water is in it, which means you can bathe your baby in a warm bedroom, rather than a cold bathroom, if you wish.
- Again, because of its low fill level, I was able to carry the tummy tub around after my c-section with no trouble at all.
- You only need one hand to hold small babies with, because the sides of the bath are so supportive, which means you have a hand free for washing, splashing and rubber-duck puppetry!
The reason I’m posting is because someone else must have realised the numerous virtues of the tummy tub, not once but twice, as the tummy tub has been shortlisted for TWO Loved By Parents awards, Best Innovative Idea and Best Baby Bath.
This is incredible news and as the next stage is about voting, you can help too! The polls open in a couple of days, and I know tummy tub would be so stoked if you voted for them. You can go to the Loved By Parents website from 8th July to vote for all of your favourite things *coughTUMMYTUBcough* and to see all of the other products and categories that are in the final. In the meantime, tummy tub can also be found on Twitter and Facebook, so get your asses over there to follow and like, and you’ll be able to keep up with their progress in the awards, see all of the exciting new products that they’ll soon be launching, and see some seriously cute pictures of babies in their tubs!