As the eagle-eyed amongst you will know, Silentnight are sponsoring me to attend BritMums Live this year and have asked me to let my readers know about a fab competition they’re running at the moment. On offer is the chance to win:
- An exclusive standard double, platform top, non-storage 1400 Natural Luxury bed with a headboard (RRP £1,000) from our Diamond Collection.
- £1,000 worth of consultation from Allyson Houghton of Ideas Interiors, a professional interior design consultant to help you to revitalise your bedroom!
- A selection of runners up will also be chosen to receive a Memory 3 zone-rolled mattress, listed as a ‘best buy’ by Which? Magazine.
How to enter
All you need to do to be in with a chance of winning is write a blog post about what you’d like to do to give your bedroom the perfect spring makeover. Feel free to be as creative as you like – they’re looking for funny, insightful, eye-catching articles about the challenges and rewards of creating a personal sleeping space. You could talk about the things you like about your current bedroom as well as the things you’d like to change.
Simply publish the article on your blog and fire them over a link via
- Silentnight’s Facebook page mentioning Silentnight Spring Bedroom Makeover Challenge
- Or follow us on Twitter and send us the link with the hashtag #springmakeover.
Blogs should be no less than 300 words in length and adhere to our competition Terms & Conditions. Use of photos and video content is highly encouraged. Please also include the following sentence: ‘This blog post is part of the Silentnight Spring Bedroom Makeover Challenge’ within your article.
They even have some swanky badges for you to use too!